This Order Reservation is subject to acceptance by Micor Defense, Inc. per the Terms and Conditions of your Order Reservation contained on this website. You must download, sign and return the Terms and Conditions to Micor Defense, Inc. By submission of the order reservation and payment of the deposit you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions. Upon acceptance of your Order, Micor Defense, Inc. shall notify you in writing and contact you further regarding shipment.
Alternative Order Option
The Leader 50 can be ordered via mail. You must provide a copy of FFL certificate, your valid driver's license, a signed copy of the Leader 50 terms and conditions document, and a check for the $1,999.00 non-refundable deposit. Mail orders to:
MICOR Defense, Inc.
C/O: Leader 50
PO Box 2175
Decatur, AL 35602
Leader 50 Features and Other Information
- 40" overall length with a 24" chrome moly mil-spec barrel
- Weight less than 20 lbs empty
- Aluminum alloy hard coat finished upper receiver
- Rubber over molded buttplate
- Titanium Micor Muzzle Brake
- 10 round magazine with a quick vertical insertion design
- Adustable rear mono-pod
- Bolt, bolt carrier, and barrel extension made from maraging steel
- Unique Linear hammer and gas system, minimizes muzzle climb
- Non reciprocating charging handle
- Only 50 bmg semi auto weapon with a dust cover
- Averaging 2,800 Feet Per Second Velocity using M33 Ball Ammo
Includes: Gun, Muzzle Brake, Ten Round Magazine, and Standard Case. Optional accessories, including BIPOD and Scope, will be available for sale soon.
The first production run is expected to be delivered in the first quarter of 2013. Progress emails will be sent out during the production phases. The deposit is non-refundable.
The Leader 50™ is not available in California and may be restricted in other states. As the buyer, you are responsible for knowing your local state laws regarding the ownership of firearms. Buyers must be at least 18 years old.